Baby Sign Language Quickstart
This guide will have you ready to start teaching your child Baby Sign Language in just 5 minutes. You will learn:
- Starter Signs: Learn mom, dad, eat, milk, and dog
- Teaching Signing: How to teach your child the signs
- Signing Class: sign up for our FREE advanced class
- Signing Kit: guaranteed faster results with the Baby Sign Language Kit
1. Your First Five Signs
We start by introducing signs that you baby will use frequently every day, and that your child is motivated to learn. We recommend the following five signs:
(If those signs don’t make sense for your family, there are more good starter sign options on the Top 10 Starter Signs page.)
2. Teaching Your Baby
These four principles show you how to teach sign language to your baby. Make it:
3. Sign Up for Our FREE Baby Sign Language Class Class
Learn Baby Sign Language in just seven easy lessons! Get our Baby Sign Language Class (reg. $49.95), FREE for a limited time.
- Advanced Quickstart – an intensive session covering the fundamentals, and learning your first 10 signs.
- Taming Tantrums – extend baby’s vocabulary to people, foods, and animals with these sturdy flash cards.
- Combining Signs – combine signs to create more complex phrases such as eat apple.
- Transitioning to Speaking – ease toddler frustration to help toddlers make choices and start to exercise control.
4. Get The Kit,
Sign Faster & Easier
Our award winning Baby Sign Language Kits gets your baby signing faster.
- DVDs – baby learns to sign while being entertained by the music of Rachel Coleman & the Signing Time Crew
- Flash Cards – extend baby’s vocabulary to people, foods, and animals with these sturdy flash cards
- Teaching Guide – advanced topics for faster results, potty training, and transitioning to speech
- Signing Dictionary – have the right sign at your fingertips to satisfy your child’s curiosity
- Wall Chart – help grandparents, babysitters, and caregivers learn the basic signs
43 Responses to “Baby Sign Language QuickStart Basics”
Leave a Reply