Baby Sign Language allows pre-verbal children to communicate using hand gestures instead of words. Using signs, babies can communicate as early as six months. Signing reduces frustration and fussing by enabling babies to share their thoughts and express their needs.
Studies shows that babies who sign enjoy developmental benefits including a larger speaking vocabulary and superior educational outcomes. Parents get to share in their baby’s early thoughts and form a closer bond with their child. Everyone has more fun!
The baby sign Language Book covers the essentials of teaching your child to sign. Highlights includes:
- Quick Start Guide – learn the first 10 signs and the basic principles required to start teaching your baby to sign (Chapter 1).
- Advanced Teaching Methods – use teaching aids like books, flash cards, and toys to keep lessons interesting and challenging (Chapter 5).
- Phrases – teach your baby to combine signs and communicate more complex thoughts (Chapter 6).
- Taming the Terrible Twos – reduce frustration and tantrums by enabling your toddler to communicate (Chapter 7).
- Transitioning to Speech – use sign language to expedite and improve speech development (Chapter 8).
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want to make this decision easy and signing risk free. Your baby signs to your complete satisfaction, or your money back. If you are unhappy, just send back you kit and we give you a complete refund. It’s that simple.
No questions. No time limits. No regrets.