4 Responses to “T Words – Baby Sign Language Dictionary”

  1. amy

    Is there a sign for “therapy” or do you just use doctor? For example ” we have to go to therapy.”

    ADMIN – Hi Amy,

    You can just use the sign for doctor. If you want a specific sign for therapy, in ASL, you start with your non-dominant hand flat and your dominant hand in a fist on top of your non-dominant hand with the thumb sticking up. (It looks like an apple on a plate) Then you move both hands upward.

  2. Anne Mulford

    I love this site! Would you consider adding the sign for “twin” of “twins”? Thank you! Anne

    ADMIN – Hi Anne,

    We have added twin and triplet. Thanks for prompting us to add these signs.


Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)