The Ultra Baby Sign Language Kit is our most complete collection of Baby Sign Language Resources bundled together and discounted more than 40%. The kit includes: (1) Baby Signing Time! DVDs; (2) Baby Signing Time! Language Books; (3) Baby Sign Language Guide Book; (4) Baby Sign Language Dictionary: (5) Baby Sign Language Flash Cards; and (6) Baby Sign Language Wall Chart.
Baby Signing Time! Vol. 1-4: Fun & Learning
4 DVDs + 4 CDs
Based on the popular PBS series, Baby Signing Time!, these DVDs teach your baby while keeping them entertained. Set to the Emmy-nominated music of Rachel Coleman, Baby Signing Time! DVDs combine catchy tunes, animation, and real signing babies to get your child signing. Warning – these DVDs will get played over and over again! You may even find yourself singing these songs in the shower. Your baby will learn:
- Basic Food Signs – eat, drink, water, milk, cereal, banana, more, & finished.
- Family Members – mom, dad, grandma, & grandpa.
- Animals – dog, cat, bird, fish, frog, & horse.
- Utility Signs – hurt, house, where, potty, & diaper
As well as the regular video DVDs you receive the bonus music CDs so baby can sing and sign along in the car. Learn more …
Baby Signing Times Books Vol. 1 – 4
The Baby Signing Time! Board Books combine all the benefits of reading and signing. While your baby enjoys hearing the delightful adventures of Leah, Alex, and Hopkins (the frog) she is also expanding her signing vocabulary.
Each book covers a theme including: foods, bed time, outdoors, and friends.
Flash Cards: Expand Vocabulary
The flash cards allow you to greatly expand your signing vocabulary with categories such as people, animal names, foods, and everyday objects. The front of each flash card shows the word and image for the child. The back of the flash card shows how the sign is performed, a handy reminder for the adult.
The Flash Card Set includes 52 cards (4 x 6 inches): airplane, apple, baby, ball, banana, bear, bird, boat, book, bread, buy, bunny, butterfly, car, cat, cereal, cheese, chicken, clothes, cow, diaper, dog, duck, egg, elephant, fan, fish, flower, frog, giraffe, grapes, hat, horse, keys, kite, lion, monkey, mouse, orange, pig, potty, sheep, shoes, slide, snake, swing, tiger, toothbrush, train, tree, turtle, & water.
The cards are contained in a hardcover case for easy storage. Learn more …
Guide Book: Signing Made Easy
The Baby Sign Language Guide Book covers the essentials of teaching your baby to communicate via sign language. Highlights include:
- Quick Start Guide – learn the first 10 signs and the basic principles required to start teaching your baby to sign (Chapter 1).
- Advanced Teaching Methods – use teaching aids like books, flash cards, and toys to keep lessons interesting and challenging (Chapter 5).
- Phrases – teach your baby to combine signs and communicate more complex thoughts (Chapter 6).
- Taming the Terrible Twos – reduce frustration and tantrums by enabling your toddler to communicate (Chapter 7).
- Transitioning to Speech – use sign language to expedite and improve speech development (Chapter 8).
Signing Dictionary: Have the Right Sign Ready
The Baby Sign Language Dictionary includes more than 600 hand-drawn signs. The dictionary enables parents and children to vastly expand their vocabularies well beyond the basic beginner signs. This handy reference is the perfect companion to the Baby Sign Language Teaching Guide.
Each sign is illustrated with two or more diagrams depicting the starting position, ending position, and intermediate motion. This makes learning signs easy and intuitive.
The Baby Sign Language Dictionary includes :
- Words (500+) – learn signs for nearly every topic of interest.
- Letters (A-Z) – sign the alphabet and teach basic spelling.
- Numbers (0-10) – introduce counting and basic mathematics.
All signs reflect proper ASL (American Sign Language), making this dictionary a great tool for children who continue signing after their toddler years. Learn more …
Help Caregivers with the Wall Chart
The Baby Sign Language Wall Chart colorfully displays 17 beginner signs. Place the wall chart on a door, the side of the fridge, or in the nursery to give caregivers, older siblings, and spouses an easy way to learn the basic signs
The signs listed include: mommy, daddy, grandmother, grandfather, dog, cat, eat, more, all done, water, milk, diaper, bath, bed, car, ball, and book.
Each sign is illustrated with two diagrams showing the starting position, intermediate action, and finishing position. All signs use American Sign Language.
The chart is printed on thick glossy paper and measures 24 inches x 36 inches (unfolded). Learn more …
100% Money Back Guarantee
We make it easy. Your baby signs to your satisfaction, or your money back. It’s that simple.
Just send back your kit, and you get a complete refund.
No questions. No time limits. No regrets.