If you are a fan of baby sign language chances are you take advantage of the endless free digital resources we provide. In fact, when we first embarked on this project our goal was to make sure every baby in the world could have quality materials regardless of the parent’s ability to purchase it. This summer we want to go all the way and provide every parent and caregiver the opportunity to have a Premium Baby Sign Language Kit containing everything you and your baby need to start signing and progress into advanced pre-verbal communication absolutely FREE.
Purchase your premium baby sign language kit between June 21st and July 21st 2014 get started with the program and get ready to receive a full refund upon graduation.
Time is Limited You Must Purchase Your Premium Kit Between
June 21st & July 21st 2014
Send us a video of baby signing 10 signs or more and enclose a paragraph telling us your signing story and upon approval we will refund you the purchase price of your Premium Baby Sign Language Kit.
Send us a Video of Your Baby Signing 10 Signs or More
& Receive 100% refund of your purchase price
Here are some samples:
Some Tips That Will Help:
We are looking for babies between four and eighteen months to best feature the benefits of BSL. (If your baby is slightly older or younger submit your video, we won’t be checking IDs). Here are some tips for making a great video.
- Make sure there is lots of good lighting
- Seriously, you can’t have enough light
- Use the highest resolution video capture available (iPhone / Smartphone videos are fine)
- Catch baby in a playful mood, clothed and clean
- Try to maintain an uncluttered backdrop and foreground
- Limit background noise or distractions (TV off)
- No editing necessary
- 1 to 5 minute videos
The small print:
- Your video must be set in landscape format, be clear (not shaky) and have a clean and orderly background if at home or contextual background if you are making a compilation of baby signs in real-life and on the road.
- It can be a continuous recording or you can stitch it from different takes if that is easier for you.
- The video must have a minimum of 10 signs
- We want you to enclose a paragraph telling us about your signing experience. Please make it 300 to 500 words
- There is no time limit for submission but we do ask for baby to be under 24 months at the time of the video
- Videos are subject to the approval of our Multimedia Manager, but don’t worry if yours needs revisions we will email you and give you a chance to retake.
- We do all the editing for you. It is OK to submit raw video as long as it is good quality.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. When is the time limit for submission?
-No time limit as long as your baby is under 24 months at the time the video is recorded
2. Can I do a time-lapse as my baby progresses?
Yes, we encourage you to keep the camera rolling and stitch together the best moments of baby’s learning journey
3. Can I participate if I am outside the United States?
Yes you may, keep in mind that we will only refund the cost of the Premium Kit. You are responsible for shipping costs, but we Do ship worldwide.
4. Can I include more than one baby?
Absolutely! If you have multiples or you run a daycare you are encouraged to participate
5: Do I need to present proof of purchase?
Yes, you will need to send us a copy of your purchase confirmation email.
Send your video & story to:[email protected]